Open Arms Mens Shelter

This agency is listed in:
Jump to: Address | Phone | Website | Contact

Open Arms serves homeless, single adult males in need of temporary housing and supportive services. 75% of our guests are referred through the Westchester Department of Social Services (DSS), while the remaining 25% are walk-ins “off the streets.” Many residents struggle with substance abuse or mental illness, HIV/AIDS, or have co-occurring disorders. Some are just out of prison on parole.

Part of Lift Up Westchester (formerly Grace Church Community Center)

Accessible by Bee-Line bus route # 1, 5, 6, 13, 14, 15, 40, 41

Address

86 East Post Road
White Plains, NY 10601

See other agencies with locations in:

Phone

914-948-5044

Website

https://www.liftingupwestchester.org/shelter/

Contact

Contact:
Charlie Bevier, Director, Shelter & Homeless Outreach Services
cbevier@liftingupwestchester.org

Norvell Brandon, Shelter Services Manager
nbrandon@liftingupwestchester.org