National Personnel Records Center (Veteran’s Administration)

Jump to: Address | Phone | Website

If you are a veteran, you should have a copy of your DD214, “Report of Separation”. This can be used as a form of identification and may assist you in receiving benefits from the Veteran’s Administration.

To obtain a copy of your DD214, you must use Standard Form 180, “Request Pertaining to Military Records,” available at   View more information about this process at


Send the completed form to:
National Personnel Records Center
(Military Personnel Records)
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, MO 63138-1002

See other agencies with locations in: