The following resources have informed the Westchester Connections website:
- “Connections, A guide for ex-inmates to information sources in New York City,” written by Stephan Likosky and produced by Correctional Library Services, Mid Manhattan Library, The New York Public Library, New York City. Available through the Westchester Library System.
- “On your own: information and resources for persons formerly incarcerated, the convicted and their families in the Capital District”, produced by the Center for Law and Justice, Albany, NY. 2014-2015 edition available online.
- “Starting Out, Starting Over, Staying Out, A Guide for District of Columbia Ex-Offenders: Housing, Food, Employment and Other Resources,” produced by DC CURE, Washington, DC.
- “Coming Home: a Family Guide’s to Reunification,” New York State Department of Correctional Services
- “The FIRST File,” Family Information and Referral Service Teams (FIRST). Contact 914-948-7981.