Westchester Connections is a resource guide and information service for persons formerly incarcerated, those working through probation or parole, and others similarly in need.
You have a few ways to explore the site: The MENU at the top of the page shows you how we’ve grouped information. The TABLE OF CONTENTS to the right (or below on a cellphone) provides more detail. The SLIDER above calls out news and features that we don’t want you to miss. And you can always use our CHAT | TEXT | EMAIL options.
- First Steps
- Essential Westchester Connections
- Getting Your Records in Order
- Know Your Rights
- Sources of Information for Reentry
- Credit and Taxes
- Cellular Service (Phones and Computers)
- Community service organizations
- Jobs and Education